Friday, August 14, 2009

Woman’s Conference

8/8/09

“O taste and see that the LORD is good; How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!” Ps. 34:8

I just want to say that God is super good! I had an opportunity, the first ever, to teach a message of God’s goodness through a woman in the Bible. This was a yearly Woman’s Conference with the church, Calvary Chapel Cerritos. I knew the pastor through his son, Andrew, through the organization Campus Crusade for Christ.

For this conference, I chose Mary, the mother of Jesus. God has chosen her to be a mother of the Jesus Christ – the son of God! I was a bit nervous to teach for a good 30 minute lesson, but I knew that I was not the one teaching with my own strength, but God’s. And He definitely used me to encourage the women attending! I know God shined through me as I spoke! Praise HIM! For God is working so much in my life to take steps of faith like this one in presenting to 110+ women, something I never dreamed about!

“And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.” Phil 1:6

May God continue to work within me! I am ALL HIS!

1 comment:

RWilson05 said...

And you were awesome too! You were such a blessing to me personally! Thank you! Praying for you Sister! =)