Sunday, August 2, 2009

August 2nd... life in CA

Work! I may be the one like my mom says, Type A when it comes to a goal, a desire in which YOU KNOW will happen, but is not YET there. I find myself with that one track mind. Work! What is work? Well, raising up funds for Mexico. Why? Because God wills it to. He has guided me every step of the way! It is evident! OH but just look at the time left! 12 more days!!

Lord! I am not and can NOT do this on my own without you! Oh help guide the way! You have already proved yourself faithful and a provider in my life, I shall now rest in your Word, trust in you, and do what you call me to do.

I have met some wonderful people through this time. I have talked and shared and heard how God's people come together to support one another in prayer and financial giving! Thank you! What a blessing to be connected by so many wonderful people!

Let's work - one day at a time, faithful for the little things but hoping for the BIG things!

No comments: