Friday, August 7, 2009

Mr. Fix It



Is your computer giving you trouble? Have you found yourself frustrated when the computer decides to shut down before you asked it to or when the mouse decides not to move? I know I have, especially recently! I'm not really the gifted one with computer problems, but there are those who are!

The great thing about life is that there are different people in this world with different skills and talents. I am not gifted with computers! I am more gifted in talking and sharing experiences/lessons/etc. A couple days ago, after "talking" about my computer issues - I realized a new friend of mine had such gift! His name is Luis Arce! I drove down towards San Diego...! For those who don't know directions, I really didn't when a guy says 20-30 minutes, he means 45 to an hour! hehehe It was a very nice drive though.

A young man from Bolivia - has a heart to travel! I can't wait to see what God has planned for his life. He already is very active in CSULB especially with the Latin American people! Pray for continual direction in His life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Meli! finally got to read this blog, I love it! good stuff. your such a cool person :)