Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It has been a WHILE!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING??

My life is open and available to the directions, events, and people God is presenting before me to meet, know and love in preparation before returning to Mexico City. My schedule varies day in and day out.

  • · I have been blessed with a part-time bakery job.
  • · I have been available to serve, love and help those God brings my way.
  • I talk a lot about what God is doing both praise reports and challenges! For some reason, it just flows! I can’t be silent in the exciting journey God blesses me with!
  • I have been attending Leviticus Bible study and A Time to Heal course - both are super significant in my life!
  • · A yard sale has been set every Saturday for fundraising support for Mexico City AND for a dear friend’s moving to Oklahoma. If you want to participate in donation or your time, please contact me!!
Email: Melissakid@yahoo.com

No comments: