Thursday, November 27, 2008

Burning the Fuse tooooooo soon!

“I am ready!” I told myself after all our exciting trips. I arrived home and went straight to work! I began calling friends/students from the schools I am working with to set appointments. I know now, that I should have prayed before each phone call, for many of the reunions fell through leaving me frustrated. Long story short, I allowed my flesh to do the work and not the Holy Spirit. It is hard sometimes to continually be in step with God when one thinks they are doing alright. I know for me, I end up frustrated and confused, thinking, “Why didn’t it work out right?” Obviously it was good ministry work, but it wasn’t lead by God. BIG difference! I can do good works, but without God it is meaningless like chasing the wind.

No comments: