Friday, March 6, 2009

The Rush Begins!!!

Did you know that I actually do enjoy being busy? I must confess, I like the thrill of doing homework and being responsible with tasks that fits my character. This school semester just began and I simply keep learning more of myself and my place in God’s hands. It is amazing how I see more of my place in this ministry. In other words, I am finding those stubborn and difficult puzzle pieces fitting just perfectly in this 1000 piece puzzle… but the plan is not yet complete, just clearer! AND because of this, I actually have a schedule mapped out! I am not saying that each and every event will take place as I see it, for I know that God will work OUTside of the schedule MANY times. I am NOT placing Him in a box, but being more focused and diligent with the things before me. Mexico’s experience was a bit of a puzzling mess with so much wonderful things I saw God doing in the lives of students and schools that I sincerely wanted to be a part of, but realizing that I am NOT a robot. I must relax and simply enjoy the presence of God’s love in those quiet times.

…and for that exact reason, I have been a bit sick with the flu the last couple days…no complaints, just resting A LOT more!! Please pray for healing. I already feel better…but Spring Breakers are coming tomorrow (3/7/09)!!! GAAAHH

No comments: